I’m a bit behind on blogging about trips I’ve taken lately… In order to catch up I gotta take y’all back to September of last year.
You see I was missing Lydia big time. So I started looking at plane tickets to Washington. Found some good flights for October and was texting Lydia about it. It didn’t end up working out for October. But when October hit I knew I needed to get up there.. So I booked some tickets for November. Yes that meant I would go to Washington and then shortly after head to Cali for thanksgiving but I didn’t care. I needed to go!
We didn’t do much while I was there… It was cold, so I spent most of my time under a heated blanket turned on high with Daphne in my lap. But it was nice. So here are some pictures from the trip.
Woah! I’m blogging 2 days in a row! That’s just crazy talk…. But for reals… I’m actually trying to get back in the swing of blogging often…. We’ll see how it goes!
Anywho… Today I found a new link up to try out! So let’s get to it!
Happies from the week
1. They finally put a Charley’s Grilled Subs in the mall by my work. And it was open when I went in to get lunch today… Yum!
2. Downloaded the Running With Friends App… Addicted! I don’t know it took me so long to actually download it! I love it…. Even if I’m not very good!
3. I’m back to my reading ways… Read 2 books so far this week. And they were both really good. Also they were the first books of 2 different series! Total win because I wasn’t ready to be done with the characters of both books when I finished! I started a third book today on lunch (not related to either of the other 2) and so far it is really good too!
4. The Lord was all over answering my prayers this week… And through that reminded me how awesome my friends here in Texas are… Also through that reminding me how much He has blessed me!
5. Was in reading Nehemiah this week in my read through the Bible in a year plan. Man there is some good stuff in there!
Not so happies from the week
1. It has been freezing in our office this week… No joke. I have been shivering for the last 3 days… It’s terrible. I’ve also labeled our bathroom the North Pole because it is colder than cold in there.
2. It’s been kind of a rough week. But as stated above in the happies, the Lord was all over it!
3. There have been several late nights in a row for the past week and a half. So I’ve been a wee bit tired this week. Makes sitting at a desk staring at a computer all day a little rough!
What have been some of your happies, and not so happies this week? I hope y’all have a wonderful weekend!