I’m the type of person to find a song I like and then want to hear it 80 million times in a row. I haven’t updated my iTunes account in a while so I haven’t been able to buy any of these songs yet… Probably why I still like them… I do rock out every time I hear them on the radio though!
- Your love is fierce– by Jesus Culture. I can’t get enough of this song and it’s message. Also pondering how to fiercely love others!
- Can’t stop the feeling– by Justin Timberlake. This was my summer jam… Last summer was shut up and dance with me.. This summer it’s good ol’ JT! how can you not just dance to this song!
- My victory– by David Crowder. That bridge though! “Behold the Lamb of God who takes away our sin who takes away our sin, the Holy Lamb of God makes us alive again, makes us alive again”
- Magnify– by We are Messengers. Their sound is unique and I just like it
- Eye of the Storm– by Ryan Stevenson “When my hopes and dreams are far from me and I’m running out of faith, I see the future I pictured slowly slip away and when the tears of pain and heartache are pouring down my face I find my peace in Jesus name” been my anthem recently… not that it was anything serious that happened but still.
- O come to the Alter– Elevation Worship
There are probably lots more I can add to this list.. But I’ll stop there… How bout y’all any of these on your list too?