Woah! I’m blogging 2 days in a row! That’s just crazy talk…. But for reals… I’m actually trying to get back in the swing of blogging often…. We’ll see how it goes!
Anywho… Today I found a new link up to try out! So let’s get to it!
1. They finally put a Charley’s Grilled Subs in the mall by my work. And it was open when I went in to get lunch today… Yum!
2. Downloaded the Running With Friends App… Addicted! I don’t know it took me so long to actually download it! I love it…. Even if I’m not very good!
3. I’m back to my reading ways… Read 2 books so far this week. And they were both really good. Also they were the first books of 2 different series! Total win because I wasn’t ready to be done with the characters of both books when I finished! I started a third book today on lunch (not related to either of the other 2) and so far it is really good too!
4. The Lord was all over answering my prayers this week… And through that reminded me how awesome my friends here in Texas are… Also through that reminding me how much He has blessed me!
5. Was in reading Nehemiah this week in my read through the Bible in a year plan. Man there is some good stuff in there!
Not so happies from the week
1. It has been freezing in our office this week… No joke. I have been shivering for the last 3 days… It’s terrible. I’ve also labeled our bathroom the North Pole because it is colder than cold in there.
2. It’s been kind of a rough week. But as stated above in the happies, the Lord was all over it!
3. There have been several late nights in a row for the past week and a half. So I’ve been a wee bit tired this week. Makes sitting at a desk staring at a computer all day a little rough!
What have been some of your happies, and not so happies this week? I hope y’all have a wonderful weekend!